Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Handsome Nephews are FINALLY here!!







So precious! My lil' men! Ethan and Eli arrived on December 7, 2008. Immediatley we jumped in the car and headed to Evansville to meet them! Ali went a lil' early- she was 35 weeks! But the babies are doing great! Gaining weight everyday! They came home last week. Michael and I are going to take a trip this Friday to visit them w/o our kids. I just can't wait! They are soooo precious! What lil' blessings from our Lord Jesus! My lil' muffins! I just love them sooo much! Then Christmas Day, Grace, Jack, Mike, and I will head down to E-Ville again to spend time w/ the Shepherd's for 4 days! I just can't wait to see them again!! Aunt Court and Uncle Mikey love them soo much! Oh and Grace and Jack Jack can't stop taking about them!!

No comments: