Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 2011

Wow! I haven't written in years on this blog! I plan to start updating more frequently on here, now that I will be a stay-at-home momma.  Hopefully I can keep up!  So, I'm 34 weeks pregnant and have tons of kidney stones! UGH! Hoping to make it to the week after Christmas, and then I believe they will induce me.  We are excited to welcome baby Judith Louise Spear into the world! We will call her Judy!  :) We named her after my grandma.  So excited to honor her in that way.  My grandma is the rock of our family.  Anyways, I'm on tons of pain meds until I deliver. So I apologize if there are a bunch of typos.  It's been a rough couple months.  Just in a lot of pain. 
Grace, however, is doing wonderful! She's thriving at her school and is on the student council. The student council has given her so much confidence and she walks around her school like she owns it! It's so cute to see her take all these leadership roles and really run w/ them!!  She has really grown up these past few months.  Michael and I just can't believe it! We are so proud of the lil' lady she is becoming.  She is a hard worker, a caring friend, a super big sister, and a sweet girl.  She simply can't wait for Judy to come! I'm so grateful I will have her help w/ the baby!!
Jackson is our comedian! He continues to make us/everyone laugh all the time.  He loves to break dance and always has a way to throw comedy into everything.  We love this boy!! He's a hoot!!  Jackson loves school and loves to learn!  He has such a great imagination and loves to learn about things and how they work.  Jackson also has become a great reader.  He's currently reading a 4th grade level book and totally understands it! Its crazy!! He will also be a big help to me w/ the baby! The other day he wrote Judy a letter saying how much he loves her already and can't wait to protect her!! TOO CUTE!! 
Michael is doing wonderful still, at Charles Schwab! He loves his job, because he loves helping people.  He also is a leader of the men's group at our church.  He's a great dad, and amazing husband!  I continue to thank the Lord for him daily!!
Finally, we are in the middle of finishing our basement! It's awesome! We all can't wait for the extra space.  Judy will take Gracie's room, and Grace will move into her new room in the basement.  Drywall was finished today, so we are ready for the paint and carpet! WOOHOO!!!
So glad to be back on here! Hopefully, it will be a good place for you all to keep up w/ the Spear's!! :)

No comments: