Friday, January 8, 2010

Cold SORE...

Ok, so I have huge fat cold sore on my lip b/c of the stress. This 1st week has been horrible. I had to take a half day Monday b/c Jackson had a fever. Wednesday, I had to take off early b/c Jackson was still sick. Thursday, Grace's school released early b/c we had a snow storm, so I had to leave early. And today, Grace's school had a 2 hr delay and so I had to go in late. Wow! What a way to start off the year! At least we are finally all healthy tonite. Oh and I just found out that if my school has a snow day, the teachers are still required to go to school! GEEZ! I hate my job so much! How am I going to get through this year? I guess with BIG, fat, ugly cold sores on my lip!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

court! i love you! hang in there i am praying for you- thanks for your nice email today. you are an amazing friend

mouse said...

hey - its Marcy... go get some Lysene from vitamin section and take about 4 pills a day to fight that cold sore... i get them with stress also. hang in there - you are doing a great thing for your students.